Milwaukee is one of the top 50 largest cities in the country. In fact, millions of people visit the city every year. Whether to attend a business conference in Milwaukee or enjoy Wisconsin culture, those who visit the city of Milwaukee will find great options for entertainment, education, arts and food.
Whether you are a visitor to the city or have lived here for some time, there are many experiences to enjoy in Milwaukee. Some of the best activities are best enjoyed with the comfort and convenience of chauffeured transportation.
By hiring a Milwaukee car service, you can experience the sites and sounds of the city without the hassle of traffic, navigation and parking. In the care of a reputable and trustworthy trained driver, you can be transported in luxury and convenience to local events, concerts, sporting events or to area airports.
Planning a trip to Milwaukee? Start here.
Here are six times to consider hiring a car service for your next Milwaukee outing:
- Brewery Tours Gather a few of your friends and tour the fantastic array of breweries, pubs and beer gardens that call Milwaukee home.
- Coffee Tours Once your taste buds are ramped up from tasting beer, treat yourself to the tastes of Milwaukee’s local coffee varieties at several of the city’s coffee roasters.
- Summerfest Dubbed “The City of Festivals”, Milwaukee is home to a multitude of culturally rich heritage festivals, from Polish Fest to Bastille Days to the famous Summerfest music festival.
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts The Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, bringing you Broadway tours, community programs, venue space rentals and once-in-a-lifetime events.
- Historic Third Ward Home to art galleries, boutiques, restaurants and lively nightlife, this historic district is a must-see in Downtown Milwaukee. From here, head down the RiverWalk to the Old World Third Street to experience Wisconsin as it was in the 19th century. Don’t miss the Bronze Fonz situated along the RiverWalk in homage to the “Happy Days” favorite.
- Wisconsin Sports Depending on the season, Wisconsin sports are sure to delight. Whether you want to take a group to Lambeau to see the Packers, Miller Park to root on the Brewers, or the beautiful new Fiserv Forum for a Milwaukee Bucks game car service can take you there is comfort and safety.
While there is so much to explore in the Milwaukee area, the possibilities are endless.
Thinking about world-class customer service, convenience and comfort to travel around the great city of Milwaukee….? ThinkLimo for your transportation needs.