We’re Here to Help
With so many changes in our communities, public venues, establishments and society due to the novel coronavirus, many lives and businesses have turned upside down. We understand. We are all in this together.
The good news… THINKLimo is well and and here to help. THINKLimo will provide an “anti-bacterial all contact surfaces cleaned” vehicle. We’ve trained our employees to follow the public health authorities’ guidelines we’ve reinforced our existing policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
How we can help…
- Do you or a family/friend need groceries or other supplies including medications from a pharmacy? We can help. Your health and safety is very important to us. We understand some supplies are low or not on shelves right now.
- Do you have a family member in a retirement community that needs to keep a doctor’s appointment? We can help.
- Restaurants and bars may be closed for dine-in, many are still open for curb side pickup. Please contact us with the location and order information. We can help.
- Online services, such as Amazon, are considerably backed up for delivery of food and other supplies. THINKLimo is ready and willing to pitch in.
- And finally, business must go on. Which is why we are introducing our newest program, THINKCity2City. It’s a clean and safe alternative to commercial flying or rail transportation. This program offers you a flat rate transfer from city to city anywhere in North America. Visit our website at https://thinklimo.com/thinkcity2city/ for specific details and rates.
Let us know how we can serve you. Even if it’s an unusual request, do not be afraid to ask. Text or call 414-482-9950. We can help.